The Bachelor Goes On His First Dates

Did you watch last night’s episode of The Bachelor? If you didn’t, I have to admit that you didn’t miss very much. I must confess…I am not a fan of Prince Farming. Will it keep me from watching this season…probably not, but I am definitely not invested in Chris finding “the one.” I can’t figure out if he is just overly nice or if he just doesn’t have a personality that is made for TV. Whatever it is I don’t think that he is captivating the Bachelor audience. But that is just my opinion…don’t hate me if you love Farmer Chris!

Now on to what happened last night!

First Group Date – It wouldn’t be The Bachelor if you didn’t have a pool party and so that’s what they did. Chicken fights were included. And if it couldn’t get any tackier, the producers made the girls walk in their bikinis on the streets of Los Angeles to a good old fashioned tractor race! I mean come on, tractor races are totally normal on the streets of LA and for a first date, right? Remind me why I watch this show again…
via The Bachelor Facebook Page
Ashley I. (the I’m more of a Kardashian girl) wins the tractor race, but Mackenzie gets the one-on-one date at the end of the day. If you follow me on Twitter you know that I am shocked that he has kept Mackenzie around. I am sure that she is a sweet girl, but I think that she is too young for Chris and way to immature. My case in point... “Do you believe in aliens?” or “I like guys with big noses.” End of story. Yet she still gets a rose at the end of the night.

One-On-One – The first one-on-one date of the season goes to Megan. Wait isn’t she the girl that snuck into Chris’ place with Jillian while she was drunk and was running her head into the walls? Yup, that’s the one! And she was so wasted that she thought that she was just getting a little love note from Chris, not a date card. I tell you the girls on this season are something else!
via The Bachelor Twitter Page (@BachelorABC)
Anywho, she sobers up and off they go on their date to the Grand Canyon. Flying over the Grand Canyon has been added to my list of dreams because of this date…the views look absolutely amazing! She seems like a nice girl and opens up to Chris about her father’s tragic passing and guess what…he kisses her and then gives her the rose! No surprise there.

Second Group Date – Eleven girls are whisked off to some spooky Zombie land where they have to face their attackers with paint ball guns. Totally normal date night activity! All I have to say is Ashley S. is bonkers. Something is clearly not right with the poor girl and yet Chris acts like she is completely normal. I really think he is just trying to be nice or he is just plain stupid if he can’t see that she is off her rocker!

Chris gets to spend time with some of the girls individually and he kisses them all. But Britt (his first impression rose) got a special note that said she got free kisses. Britt is the only girl that I think he truly has chemistry with at this point. In the end, Kaitlyn (girl who break dances and is from Canada) got the rose for the date.

Rose Ceremony – Let the fun begin. We had drunk Jordan, Ashley I. revealing she’s a virgin (and never had a boyfriend!) while Mackenzie tells her that being a virgin is a total advantage because guys totally love to take your virginity and Jillian slipping and falling because she thought Chris called her name when really he called Juelia! That’s about it!
Drunk Jordan via The Bachelor Facebook Page
Here are the ladies that received roses last night Amber, Ashley I., Ashley S., Becca, Britt, Carly, Jade, Jillian, Juelia, Kaitlyn, Kelsey, Mackenzie, Megan, Nikki, Samantha, Tracy, Trina, and Whitney. And yes the crazy Ashley S. got a rose! I am beginning to think he likes the crazy ones!

What were your impressions of Chris and the ladies on their first dates? Are you a fan of Prince Farming?
"Happiness is the absence of the striving for happiness." - Zhuangzi

No comments:

Post a Comment