Chris Meets His 30 Bachelorettes + My Predictions

The Bachelor is back!!! Did you watch last night’s 3 hour season premiere? If I must say, three hours was a bit of over kill for me for a season premiere but what do I know. If you didn’t catch last nights’ episode, here is a quick recap:

Hour 1: Live on the Bachelor Red Carpet. Chris Harrison chatted with all of the Bachelor alums, including Andi and Josh, Catherine and Sean, and Lacey and Marcus. I always think it is funny when they talk to the Bachelor couples because now they are actually getting married, so it is interesting to hear their perspectives. Andi and Josh and Catherine and Sean are still by far my favorite Bachelor couples of all time!

Hour 2: Finally we get to see Farmer Chris! The first 15 Bachelorettes arrive at the house and let me say they are less than impressive. The only girl that I think has a chance out of the first 15 would be Britt, who ultimately got the first impression rose and the first kiss. The way that Chris greeted all of the women was adorable; it was like he had never seen a pretty girl before in his life! Bless his heart.
Hour 3: The other 15 women arrive and all hell breaks loose in the house. Watching the first 15 girls get so possessive over Chris is comical. As the night progresses the crazy’s start to show their true colors. Tara couldn’t hold her liquor and Ashley S. was talking to “onions” in the bushes. Where do the producers find these people? But surprisingly, Chris kept both of the crazy chicks over some of the much more normal girls. Maybe he likes a little crazy in his life!
Overall it was a good season premiere, but nobody really jumped out and caught my attention as a front runner. And the jury is still out on whether or not I will enjoy Chris as the Bachelor. Only time will tell.

What did you think of the first episode?

I really can’t tell who he is going to pick or even who will be in the final three. So my predictions are probably really off this time, but here is who I pick as his top 3 women:

1. Kelsey
2. Britt
3. Whitney
Who do you think Chris will give his final rose to? Check back next Tuesday for my recap as Chris goes on his first dates!
"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." - Aristotle

All images are via The Bachelor on abc.com. Kindly With K does not own the rights to these photos nor was she provided compensation for this post. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment