What's In My Bag?

I like to carry large purses! It's nothing against all the mini totes that are all the rage, it's just that I have never been a fan. That being said just because I carry a large purse does not mean I like to haul around a load of bricks. Not only is that not good for my back, it is down right annoying carrying a heavy handbag!
I try to keep just the essentials in my daily bag (which just so happens to be the Street Level Reversible Tote from Nordstrom at the moment)! With carrying a larger purse things tend to get lost at the bottom, so to remedy that situation, I use my TOMS For Target clutch to stow away all of my tiny items including my Band-Aids, lip gloss and hand lotion!
My Kate Spade wallet is one of my faves that I carry with me everywhere! And of course I can't forget my new iPhone 6 and the ever present Minimergency® Kits by Pinch Provisions®...it contains everything that I could possibly need and more!


What do you keep in your bag?
"All good things which exist are the fruits of originality." - John Stuart Mill

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that bag - I thought it was the Cuyana at first glance. Swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Megan this is my absolute favorite bag ever!! The fact that it is reversible (the other side is black) is the best! And it has a great price point, only $48! I wear it every day and with everything! :)

      Delete