Splurge vs. Save

To say that I like a good deal is an understatement. I have always learned that having a good sense of style does not mean you have to break the bank. Once a month, I will bring to you the latest style finds for less, starting this month with my all-time favorite bag. 

This Street Level Reversible Vegan Leather Tote was introduced to me by Hallie of corals + cognacs and I knew I had to have it! I wear it almost every single day and it is the most versatile purse I have ever owned. That may be the fact that it is reversible, so technically it is two purses in one! But that is beside the point...

Why spend $168 at Madewell for The Transport Tote, when you can get a two for one deal at Nordstrom with the $48 Street Level Tote. The choice is easy!!
Madewell | Street Level
Do you like to find good deals on fashion? Or do you buy pieces regardless of the price?
"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." - Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. This seems like a total no brainer! Not only are the styles nearly identical, Nordstrom only sells fabulous products so it's hardly as though you're sacrificing quality. I think in some cases spending the extra is worth it, but here I'd go for the good deal! xoxo, Sam

    ReplyDelete