Jimmy Kimmel Crashes The Bachelor

It’s that time of week again…Bachelor Recap Tuesday!! As much as I hate to say it I am not enjoying this season of the show. The girls are annoying and Chris…well I can’t quite put my finger on it, but he hasn’t impressed me. Oh well I’m still watching so I guess I should stop complaining.

This week the dates were planned and crashed by Jimmy Kimmel. His presence entirely made this episode. If you weren’t able to watch last night (or even if you did), here is the quick version of what happened. All opinions are my own ;)
via The Bachelor Twitter Page
One-On-One – Chris chose Kaitlyn to go on a date and they were in for a surprise because Jimmy sent them to Costco with a massive list. I quite liked this date because it was very real life. What couple doesn’t go to Costco? After shopping they go back to Chris’ place and cook dinner for Jimmy and I think my cheeks were hurting from laughing so much at the comments Jimmy was making. It was a very down to earth date and in the end Kaitlyn got a rose. I think she will be around for a while, but I don’t think he will pick her in the end.

Group Date – This date had The Bachelor and Jimmy Kimmel written all over it. The girls had to basically go through a farm obstacle course which included shucking corn, milking a goat and catching a pig. Carly won the obstacle course and got to spend some extra time with Chris, but it was at the cocktail part of the date where things got interesting. I have made up my mind that since Chris doesn’t get to kiss very many women in Iowa, he is going to take advantage of the situation and kiss all the women on the show. I think it’s a bit trashy, but to each his own. Anywho, the one girl that stuck to her morals and who hasn’t kissed Chris – Becca – got the rose on the group date!
One-On-One – I am calling it right now…Chris gives his final rose to Whitney. The two of them went wine tasting in Malibu and she decided that she wanted to crash a wedding that was happening on the property. During their whole date I had a genuine smile on my face. The way he looks at her and the chemistry they have is all very real and I haven’t seen him like that with any of the other girls. Chris gives Whitney the rose at the end of the evening and like I said before my money is on Whitney receiving the final rose and maybe even a proposal at the end of this!
Pool Party – Jimmy decided that instead of a cocktail party they would have a pool party before the rose ceremony. I have three words for the party…drama, drama, drama. All of the antics of the girls are not even worth nothing because that is how ridiculous they were all acting. If you want to see for yourself, feel free to watch the episode. In the end, Amber, Tracy, and Trina were sent home without a rose. And if you’re wondering, yes the crazy chic is still there!!! :)

What did you think of this week’s episode? Do you have any front runners for the final rose?
"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment