My Birthday Wish List

Happy Monday! I have never been a huge fan of birthdays, but January is my birthday month. My actual birthday is January 30 and I am turning 24 this year! I have always felt bad for my friends and family because you just get over Christmas and then everyone has to be in birthday mode again for me. But what can I do...I am just grateful that I am able to celebrate another year of my life!

I decided to put together a "Birthday Wish List" of things that I have had my eye on this year! Usually I just end up buying myself my own birthday gifts because who knows what I like more than me!


Does anyone else share a January birthday with me?! What is on your wish list?
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate." - Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment