Career Spotlight: Jessica Levine of Eye Touch Photography

I’m excited to bring to you my first career spotlight on Kindly With K. Jessica Levine of Eye Touch Photography is a professional freelance photographer based in Orange County, CA specializing in business and family photography. She might also just be one of my closest friends! :) While her home base is in CA, she is available for on location shoots worldwide. Jessica’s passion is to create and provide her clients with images that will last a lifetime.
Tell us a little about yourself.
I am a full-time Accountant at an amazing interior design firm here in Orange County. My passion and what I do in my spare time is photography because I get to share lives most enjoyable moments through images. When I’m not at my job or on location for a photo shoot, I enjoy traveling and experiencing all that the world has to offer.
How long have you been a photographer?
I have been actively pursuing photography for a little over three years.
What inspires you as a photographer? 
My biggest inspiration is being able to capture a person’s special moments at a specific moment in time during their lives. That's what photography is all about!
How do you get an idea to create a photo?
It is all about location. I like to do my research before even arriving at the shoot. Once I am on location I immediately see what I want and am able to direct my models to perfectly fit the situation.
What is your go-to lens?
Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G. This lens is really great for any setting because it allows you to focus on the object with a fast aperture. It is also great for low-light performance allowing you to get blurred backgrounds.
To contact Jessica and book your next photo shoot, please visit EyeTouchPhotography.com!
"If you are afraid of being lonely, don't try to be right." - Jules Renard

No comments:

Post a Comment