The Bachelorette is Back!!

I am so excited that The Bachelorette is back and couldn’t be happier that it is Andi’s turn to find love - she was one of my faves on The Bachelor! As much as the whole “journey” of The Bachelor/Bachelorette is made for TV, I really can’t help but get invested in the show. Come on, who wouldn’t love the chance to date 25 yummy bachelors who are all vying for your attention! I can’t wait to see the 25 guys that will try to win Andi’s heart and I totally hope that she finds her Mr. Right. Tomorrow I will be doing a full recap of the premiere and I will make my picks for who I think she chooses in the end.

Andi and her 25 Bachelors
Are you going to be watching the season premiere of The Bachelorette tonight? Follow along on Twitter with me tonight {@KindlyWithK} and make sure to use #TheBachelorette!

"All is fair in love and war."

No comments:

Post a Comment