The Bachelorette Goes On Her First Dates

Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend and reminisced the true reason why we celebrate the holiday – to remember those that have lost their lives fighting for our freedom and those that are still fighting.

My holiday weekend was capped off with episode 2 of The Bachelorette - did you tune in? Andi went on her first 1-on-1 dates and had her first group date and in my opinion these dates are very telling on what she likes and how the season is going to go as a whole.

First 1-on-1: Eric -- Let me start by saying that I know there has been some controversy as to if ABC should have cut him out of the show. In my personal opinion, I think that ABC did the right thing by airing Eric’s date with Andi. He seemed like such a charismatic guy and you could tell that Andi was intrigued by all of the stories that he had to share. His legacy will definitely live on. For more information on how you can #LiveLikeEric, please visit www.livelikeeric.com.

Group Date – How do I even begin to describe this date? I actually don’t think words are needed for the first part of the date…just enjoy the pictures!

Image via The Bachelorette Facebook page
Now the second half of the date didn’t go as well. What was Craig thinking?? Come on, you are a grown man and you think getting drunk and losing your marbles is the right way to win a woman’s heart? I’m sorry but he is a complete loser and I’m surprised Andi waited until the rose ceremony to eliminate him. On the other hand, Marcus got the only rose on the date. I can’t figure out though if Andi really likes him or if she just thinks he hot.

Second 1-on-1: Chris -- It is adorable that Chris is a farmer from Iowa…it doesn’t get more real than him. The whole concept of the date was awesome and they both looked fabulous. I just didn’t see the chemistry right away with Andi and Chris; maybe the sparks will be a gradual build. To me, he is too safe for her! But what do I know, he did get the first kiss!

Image via The Bachelorette Facebook page
Ohh and we can’t forget about Josh M. His interaction with Andi during the cocktail party was unreal. There is so much chemistry and you can tell how much she likes him already just by the way she looks at him! I can’t wait to see their relationship blossom. 

What did you think about Andi’s first dates? 



"Death cannot extinguish the spark that glows within all of us." - #LiveLikeEric


No comments:

Post a Comment