Andi Meets Her 25 Bachelors + My Predictions

I couldn’t be happier that Andi is The Bachelorette. She is strong, smart, independent and seems like just a fun person to be around. Last night she met the 25 guys that are going to try to win her heart. Now I have to admit watching the guys get out of the limos is probably one of the funniest things ever. I actually think that they make themselves look like complete dorks – going in for a handshake on the first date, come on guys!! If you missed the season premiere, here are a couple of the notable moments of the guys getting out of the limo:

  • Brett stole a lamp (full-size) from the hotel and gave it to Andi. She made sure that it was returned!
  • Cody decided it would be a good idea to push the limo because he is a personal trainer. Andi made note that Cody shouldn’t be out of breath if he was a trainer!
  • Nick S. rode in on a golf cart – that is just what professional golfers do!
  • Patrick brought out a soccer ball (Really???!! Did you not watch last season??!!) and then claimed he wasn’t anything like her last experience with a soccer player!

Overall I think it was a great start to the season and I really am rooting for Andi in her journey to find true love. Now, there were some guys that stood out and I have narrowed down my top three and have made my prediction for who Andi will choose in the end. 
  1. Josh M. – You could tell that there was an instant attraction and chemistry just by the way she looked at him! As she said last night, he is her type! He will get the final rose.
  2. Marcus – The only reason I am putting him in my top three is because she could not stop commenting on how “hot” he was.
  3. Nick V. – While I do think he is on the dorkier side for her, she did give him the first impression rose. He could be a front runner this season!
Josh M. | Marcus | Nick V.
What did you think of the season premiere of The Bachelorette? Who do you think Andi will give her final rose to? 


“He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte

No comments:

Post a Comment