Style Files - Deb Shops

I am constantly on the lookout for new stores and online shops that offer affordable and trendy styles. While I love my basics – Gap, JCrew, Nordstrom, etc. – it is always nice to find new places to shop! Recently on Instagram I have been seeing a lot of other bloggers and young women (like myself) wearing pieces from Deb Shops and I knew I had to check it out. Deb Shops sells clothing, footwear and accessories for the trendy junior and plus sized female customer. I really appreciate that they sell clothing for the curvy girl because as much as we would all like to be a size 0, that is not the reality. For me personally, I tend to run in between juniors and plus sizes so Deb Shops is the perfect place for me. I cannot wait to order some of their pieces and confirm for myself what all the rage is about!

I have picked out some of my favorite staples from Deb Shops that I will be rocking all summer long!

Maxi Dress | Flat Sandals | Crochet Shorts | Neutral Wedges | Peplum Top 
For more information on Deb Shops, please visit their website at www.debshops.com.


“Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak.” – Rachel Zoe

Kindly With K was not given compensation or clothing to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment