Five Friday Favorites

It’s finally Friday AND it’s the official start to summer this weekend!! Does anyone have any fun plans for the holiday weekend? I am planning on just relaxing, hanging out with family and of course watching the Indianapolis 500 on Sunday.

Here are my Five Friday Favorites:

1. Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop 
I could not be happier that they just opened a Capriotti’s Sandwich Shop down the street from me! They literally make the best made-to-order sandwiches with fresh roasted pulled turkey – my favorite is the Cole Turkey!
Cap's Specials
2. Daily Dose of PR
PR News posted a great personal #PRmantra on Twitter this week that I loved and that I had to share!
@PRNews
3. Kate Spade Surprise Sale
Kate Spade has the best sales and this surprise sale was no different. If you follow me on social media, you know that I purchased a new purse!! If I could I would buy the entire store!

4. Reclaimed Pine Cross Base Desk from West Elm
Love, love, love this desk. It is so simple, yet adds so much character to a room!
West Elm
5. Indianapolis 500
For anyone that knows motorsports, you know that this weekend is one of the biggest racing spectacles in the world – the Indianapolis 500 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway. Every race car driver dreams to compete in this race and every race fan dreams of watching their favorite driver “kiss the bricks”! I hope to one day be able to attend the race in person and experience everything that makes this race so special and unique, but until then I will watch as the best drivers in the world go over 230 mph for 500 miles!
Indy 500 | 33 Starting Drivers
Have a great weekend everyone!


"Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday."


No comments:

Post a Comment