Ten FAQ's About Me

  1. My name is Kourtney.
  2. I am 23 years old.
  3. My birthday is January 30.
  4. I majored in Communications with an emphasis in Public Relations at California State University, Fullerton.
  5. I started college as a Mathematics major – I thought I wanted to be a high school math teacher.
  6. I graduated from college in May 2013.
  7. My favorite color is blue.
  8. My favorite college football team is Oklahoma – go Sooners!
  9. I have never traveled outside of the USA.
  10. My dream job is a career in motorsports. 



What else do you want to know about me? Leave a comment or send me an email {kindlywithk@gmail.com} and I will answer all of your questions!

“If you are in my life I am inspired by you in some shape or form.”

2 comments:

  1. I just graduated with a degree in marketing last Saturday. What would you say is your biggest piece of advice for the post-grad job search?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brittany - Congratulations on graduating!!! Now the real fun begins! My biggest piece of advice for the post-grad job search is not to settle. If you don't love the industry, you won't love your job. Find the right fit for you because in the end it is your happiness and your career! Best of luck!!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      XOXO Kourtney

      Delete