Mani Monday

For those that know me, I never go without painted nails. What can I say - a good manicure is my favorite accessory! The great thing about nail polish is that you can change it as often as you like and no matter what the color, it is always trendy and on-point. When I’m picking my color I tend to go towards neutrals, but I have been known to rock brights every once and awhile. If you are getting gels then I definitely suggest picking a neutral color because you will have to wear it for three to four weeks! Picking the perfect nail polish color for your manicure also depends on what type of office environment you work in. For creative professionals, it is more acceptable to rock all of the latest nail trends. Whereas for most business professionals, simple and classic is always better.

Zoya - Avery | Orly - Classic Contours | Essie - Downtown Brown
1 | 2 | 3
My favorite nail salon is Forever Nails & Spa in Costa Mesa. From the moment you walk in you know that you are in an amazing salon. The entire salon is clean, the service is impeccable and all of the girls are awesome! If you are ever in Costa Mesa, I highly recommend you go to Forever Nails & Spa to get your fresh mani and pedi! Forever Nails & Spa is located at 1514 Baker Street Costa Mesa, California 92626. For appointments call (714) 825-0789.


Be Kind.

Kindly With K was not given compensation to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment