Summer Favorites - Jewelry

With summer fast approaching, I wanted to share some of the baubles that I have been lusting after. In the summer I usually live in either dresses or basic tees and shorts, so adding a great necklace or pair of earrings is an easy way for me to put my twist on a simple outfit. Accessories just give that little burst to every great outfit. My go to jewelry designers are Kendra Scott, Stella & Dot, BaubleBar and Kate Spade.

Here are some of my favorite baubles for the summer!

Clockwise from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Clockwise from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Clockwise from top left: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
What are some of your favorite summer accessories?!!


"Pearls are always appropriate." - Jackie O.

Kindly With K was not given compensation to publish this post - I truly love all of these brands. All opinions expressed are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment