TOMS for Target Coming Soon...

I am so beyond excited for the collaboration between TOMS and Target. When this partnership was announced last week, I could barely contain myself…I mean come on TOMS and Target, what could be better!! I immediately started browsing the collection and fell in love. November 16th cannot come soon enough. Every TOMS for Target apparel, accessory and home good purchase will result in the donation of a blanket through the American Red Cross or Canadian Red Cross, or one week of meals through Feeding America or Food Banks Canada. And for every TOMS for Target pair of shoes sold, a pair will go to a child in need.

For more information on this limited-edition collection, please visit A Bullseye View.

Check out the collection below!




What are your thoughts on the TOMS for Target collaboration? Will you be camping out on November 16th to get the goods?


“No one has ever become poor from giving.” – Maya Angelou

Kindly With K was not given compensation to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment