Spring 2015 New York Fashion Week Favorites Part 1

I’m back!!! After my crazy summer hiatus (we will talk about that another time), I am back and ready to go. As some of you may or may not know Mercedes Benz Fashion Week (mbfashionweek.com) in NYC kicked off last Thursday and continues throughout this week. It is a dream of mine to attend a fashion show during Fashion Week in NYC. It has to be an amazing feeling to be in NYC during this week and see all of the fashionistas strutting their stuff at Lincoln Center. Hopefully one day that dream can become a reality. Ok enough about my dreams - the buzz around the shows this season is unbelievable. Designers are showing their Spring 2015 collections and to say that I am loving the trends that I am seeing is an understatement. I thought I would pull some of my fave looks from the past couple of days on the runway to share with you. Enjoy!

Rebecca Taylor | Tanya Taylor | Honor
Rebecca Minkoff | Tomas Maier | Coach
Kate Spade New York | Joie | Kate Spade New York
Ralph Rucci | Jason Wu | Jason Wu
Monique Lhuillier | BCBG Max Azria | Monique Lhuillier
What are some of your favorite trends/looks from NY Fashion Week so far? To watch the runway shows live visit style.com or the official mbfashionweek.com.


“The joy of dressing is an art.” – John Galliano



No comments:

Post a Comment