To Do: A Checklist for Your 20’s

I recently stumbled across a great article by Meredith Lepore on Levo League that listed 12 things that every young woman should do in her 20’s. As a 20-something young woman this checklist resonated with me because I started to realize how important my 20’s actually are and all the possibilities there are for me out in the world. Along with some of the items that Meredith has on her checklist, I have added some of my own. So, here are my 20 things to do in your 20’s.


  1. Travel to another continent.
  2. Live by yourself.
  3. Find your career.
  4. Figure out a life hobby.
  5. Forgive yourself and others for mistakes.
  6. Distance yourself from drama. 
  7. Keep a journal.
  8. Fall in love.
  9. Spend quality time with your parents.
  10. Practice makeupless Sundays.
  11. Drink green juice and eat healthy.
  12. Get a pet.
  13. Take a huge risk.
  14. Change your hair drastically.
  15. Leave your phone at home for a day.
  16. Buy something ridiculously expensive.
  17. Make unforgettable memories. 
  18. Follow your dreams.
  19. Give back.
  20. Enjoy your life.

If you had to come up with a checklist for your 20’s, what would you add? Thanks for reading!


“Trust the timing of your life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment