Friday Favorites

Thank gosh it is finally Friday! That means the weekend is almost here! My life the past couple of months has been crazy to say the least and I am at a point in my life where there is a crossroads and it’s time for me to start making some big girl decisions – none of which are going to be easy. I have been doing a lot of online reading and I wanted to share with you some great articles that I have come across. If you need inspiration, cheering up or even just a little pick me up these are definitely for you! Enjoy!

1. Change your relationship with fear. (maxiemccoy.com)

2. How to Use Afformations to Change Your Life. (levo.com)

3. Nine Things No One Tells You About Being a Grown-Up. (bustle.com)

4. Twenty pieces of advice every young professional should follow. (prdaily.com)

5. Fifty Simple Ways To Transform Your Life For The Better. (huffingtonpost.com)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


"Better days are coming. They are called: Saturday and Sunday." 

No comments:

Post a Comment