Four Easy Fall DIY Projects

With the official start of fall on Tuesday, I wanted to blog about all things fall this week! The weather is getting cooler, the sweaters are starting to come out, and the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back. It is the perfect time to pull out the craft supplies and start to get crafty, so I’m starting off this week with four easy DIY projects. I get a lot of my DIY inspiration on Pinterest and DIY blogs and I just had to share with you these four projects. They are simple, fun and the perfect way to kick off the start of fall.

How are you getting ready for the start of fall??

DIY UTENSIL HOLDER 
I Heart Naptime
DIY EMBELLISHED FABRIC PUMPKINS
Thoughts From Alice
DIY PUMPKIN BATH SALTS
Crafts Unleashed
DIY FRAMED FALL DECOR
Fun Home Things
Will you be DIY’ing this fall?? Be sure to share your crafty crafts on social media with me @KindlyWithK! Can’t wait to see all of your lovely projects!


“Autumn carries more gold in its pockets than all the other seasons.” – Jim Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment