Fab Fall Eats

One of my favorite things about fall is the change in my appetite. I start to gravitate towards soups and food that makes me feel like it is actually fall. Now that may sound odd, but think about it…once the weather starts to cool down and the leaves start to change, your palate starts to crave “fall foods”. By no means am I a foodie or aspiring chef, so I leave cooking up to the professionals. Here are four fall recipes from Seasons & Suppers, Cookie + Kate, Averie Cooks and Cooking Classy that are bound to make you smile.

FALL KALE SUPER SALAD
Seasons & Suppers
SPICY ROASTED RATATOUILLE WITH SPAGHETTI
Cookie + Kate
SOFT PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS
Averie Cooks 
CARAMEL APPLE COOKIES
Cooking Classy 
What are you cooking this fall?


“People who love to eat are always the best people.” – Julia Childs

No comments:

Post a Comment