5 Instagram Accounts to Follow

Whether we like it or not, social media has become a part of our everyday routine. For me, checking Instagram is how I keep myself busy when I’m bored or look through when I need inspiration. If you are looking to be inspired by a quote, get the latest fashion trends or to see how your favorite style-setters are decorating their homes look no further because Instagram is the place to go. I follow a ridiculous amount of people and brands and can spend hours scrolling through pictures, so I figured I would pick out my top five Instagram accounts and share with you! Be sure to follow these lovely ladies!

Courtney Bier - @CourtneyAndConfetti

Emily | Life With Emily Blog - @ENH410

JWS Interiors - @JWSInteriors

Krystin Lee | Suburban Faux Pas - @Krystin_Lee

Kelsey Lane Tucker - @MonogrammedPrep

What are your favorite Instagram accounts? If you wish, you can follow Kindly With K on Instagram at @KindlyWithK!


“No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment