Tasty Treats for the Holidays

With Christmas right around the corner and holiday parties starting to take place, it is completely normal to have tasty treats on the mind. While it's never a good idea to overindulge, having a little bit of sweets now and again never hurt anyone!

In my family, my mom and sister are the bakers (with a little help from dad!). And for as long as I can remember my sister has always loved to be in the kitchen and her love for making yummy Christmas treats never ceases to amaze me. My house is always full of cookies and cakes and fudge during the holidays because of my sister.

I have quite the sweet tooth and luckily for me my sis had to go gluten-free a couple of years ago, so the sweets making has decreased; but she still insists on making at least a couple of gluten-free treats throughout the holiday season.

Her love for baking during the holidays inspired me to share with you some of the tastiest treats for the holidays. Enjoy!
via Lil Luna
via Design Eat Repeat
via Crazy For Crust
via Cooking Classy
via Erica's Sweet Tooth
What are some of your favorite desserts to make during the holidays?
"Let's face it, a nice creamy chocolate cake does a lot for a lot of people; it does for me." - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment