Instagram Lately

Social media is a wonderful thing. I try to share parts of my daily life on Instagram so that people who read this blog know that I am just a normal girl! 

Sometimes it is hard for people to differentiate the fact that what people share on social media is just the best parts of their lives. Not everyone is perfect and not everyone has the perfect life. That is why there are filters on Instagram! We all stay in our pajamas all day on occasion or eat those extra calories that we know we shouldn't! So just remember that behind your favorites bloggers are normal people just like you! :)

Here are some of my snaps from my everyday life on Instagram! 
What are some of your favorite things to share on Instagram?
"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated." - Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment