Dreamy Winter Destinations

I can't believe that there are only three days left until Christmas! Unfortunately I was sidelined this weekend with a pretty bad migraine, meaning I will be out with the masses doing last-minute shopping. I tell myself every year not to procrastinate, but it happens anyway! Oh well!

Living in Southern California, I have never experienced a white Christmas. So I decided to put together a list of my top 5 dreamy winter destinations. Maybe someday I will get my white Christmas in one of these beautiful places.

1. Aspen, Colorado
2. Cape May, New Jersey
3. Jackson Hole, Wyoming
4. Park City, Utah
5. Vail, Colorado
Where are your favorite holiday destinations? I would love to hear from you!
"It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love." - Moliere

No comments:

Post a Comment