6 Winter Essentials Under $100

With the first day of Winter right around the corner, I have recently been browsing through my closet to see what essential pieces I can start to mix and match that make easy outfits. I find that it is easier to buy staples that you will wear season after season than buying what is trendy at the moment. Here are 6 of my winter essentials AND they are all under $100!

Winter Essentials
1. Little Black Dress
2. Neutral-colored Turtleneck
3. Classic White Button-up
4. Black Skinny Jeans
5. Statement Coat
6. Knee-high Black Riding Boots

What are your winter essentials in your closet?
"Fashion is architecture: it is a matter of proportions." - Coco Chanel

2 comments:

  1. Great round up of goodies. Winter essential for me is boots, but it's been so hot I hardly get to wear them. haha

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tiffy! And I totally get you about the boots! I just want it to get cold here in Southern California :) Thanks for reading!

      XO Kourtney

      Delete