Travel Dreams: London

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted to travel to the UK and spend time in London. I have a fascination with everything British and as much as I don't want to admit it, I love watching British TV. My friends sometimes even joke with me that I have a British accent! My love for London even goes as far as me applying for jobs in the UK when I was right out of college. I don't know if it's the Royals or the charming buildings, to me London just seems like a magical place!

One of my good friends and I actually plan to take a trip overseas once we are both settled into our jobs and our first stop is going to be London. So until that day comes, I have put together my perfect travel itinerary for a stay in London!


Have you ever been to London? What are some of the best sights to see?
"Great art is as irrational as great music. It is mad with its own loveliness." - George Jean Nathan

No comments:

Post a Comment