A Fun, Fabulous Summer Dinner Party | Menu

Time to get down to business. We have our decor set, we know what music will be playing and what drinks will be served, now it is time to create the menu for our fun, fabulous summer dinner party! The menu for a dinner party can vary significantly depending on the overall theme of your evening. Some people might choose to do a BBQ menu, while others will might want a more Mediterranean-style menu. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to choosing the right foods to serve. One thing to remember though is to always be courteous to your guests dietary and food restrictions. Be accommodating.

I have chosen to put together a very summery in nature menu. For me and my dinner guests, this would make the perfect summer dinner party menu!

Starters

Main Meal

Dessert

What will be on your summer dinner party menu? I want to see pics of your parties...send them to me via email (kindlywithk@gmail.com) or share them with me on social media (@KindlyWithK)!
"No one has ever loved anyone the way everyone wants to be loved." - Mignon McLaughlin

No comments:

Post a Comment