A Fun, Fabulous Summer Dinner Party | Decor

With the official first day of summer less than two weeks away, what better way to celebrate than a fun, fabulous dinner party. All this week I am going to be sharing inspiration for what makes a perfect summer dinner party in my mind. I will be talking decor, music and what to serve.

To start us off we first need to nail down the decor for the evening. When planning a party I always start with a color scheme that I like and then base everything else off of that. Since it is summer, I would go for one or two base colors and add an accent color to keep everything very light and airy. Next you need to decide on tablescapes. My favorite for summer dinner parties are long rectangular tables with a runner down the center. Even though your party is in the evening, having one long table gives off the family picnic vibe which I love! The last decision when it comes to decor is flowers. Keeping your color scheme in mind, I like to use my flowers as the accent color. This adds a pop to the party.

I have pulled some of my favorite decor inspiration to share with you and hopefully inspire you to throw a fun, fabulous summer dinner party for you friends and family!
via Style Me Pretty
via Ruffled
via The Fresh Exchange
via Brooklyn Bride
via Wedding Chicks
via Etsy Weddings 
Are you planning on throwing a dinner party this summer? Where do you find your inspiration for decor?
"I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free." - Charles Dickens

No comments:

Post a Comment