Friday Favorites

TGIF! It was a big week on Kindly With K with the redesign...I hope you're all loving it as much as I am! I can't thank Lauryn from Adoration Studios enough. She did an amazing job and if you need any web design help, she is your go-to girl!

I hope everyone enjoys their first full weekend of summer! I know I'm going to!


  1. What Vitamins You Should Be Taking In Your Twenties. (advicefromatwentysomething.com)
  2. Unbeatable Charm Of A Handwritten Note. (theelginavenue.com)
  3. I Got a Job Through Social Media”: 5 Millennials Share Their Stories. (levo.com)
  4. How To Make Sure You Get A Good Night's Sleep. (tipsywriter.com)
  5. The Art Of Making Friends As An Adult. (thenectarcollective.com)
"Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm." - Abraham Lincoln

No comments:

Post a Comment