Liebster Blog Award

I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Jessica Rayome. Thank you Jessica for thinking about me! The Liebster Award is a great way for readers to learn more about their favorite bloggers and is great way to discover and meet new bloggers!

So Jessica came up with eleven questions that will help you get to know me a little better!! Hopefully they give you even more insight into who I am in my daily life!

1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging after I left my job at a boutique PR firm. I had always enjoyed reading other peoples blogs and was fortunate to meet and connect with some throughout my time in PR and on a whim I started my own. Now it's a place where I can not only connect with others but it also has become my creative outlet as I transition into a new career. 
2. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory has to be all of the hours that I spent at the dance studio. I danced for 10 years and the memories that I have from being in the studio to going to workshops and competitions are ones that I will always cherish.
3. Who inspires you?
My parents are the ones that inspire me the most. They have always taught me to live my life with no regrets and to always chase my dream. Without them, I wouldn't be the person I am today and I wouldn't be able to constantly be growing to achieve what I want in this life. 
4. What do you do with your free time?
That is such a tough question. In my free time, I like to relax and take time for myself. But usually I end up either shopping or watching sports on TV! :)
5. What is your favorite book?
I'm not a huge reader! So I don't have a favorite book.
6. What does a normal day in your life look like?
Right now, I don't have a normal day. Since I am currently a full-time blogger until I start back to school in the fall, every day is different! Once I go back to school, it will be school, studying, lesson planning and trying to run errands when I can!
7. Favorite makeup product?
Ahh my favorite makeup product is bareMinerals Complexion Rescue! It literally has saved my skin and I wear it when I don't feel like putting on a whole face full of makeup.
8. What are your favorite types of posts to read?
My favorite types of posts to read are posts that I can take something away from them. Whether that be a beauty or styling trick or even an inspirational message. If I've taken away something after reading the post then it definitely makes an impression.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job is being a high school math teacher! And I am currently in the processing of chasing my dream! :)
10. What is your favorite food?
I absolutely love Mexican food. Living in SoCal I am spoiled with how many good Mexican restaurants there are. I could eat Mexican food for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
11. What is a random fact about yourself?
A random fact about me...I am the biggest football fan! I love football season. And I wanted to be a race car driver when I was younger!! 
I NOMINATE THESE BLOGGERS TO ANSWER MY SET OF QUESTIONS SO THAT YOUR READERS CAN GET TO KNOW YOU BETTER TOO!

  1. Megan of Chasing Pradas + PR
  2. Lauryn of Living as McBrides
  3. Michelle of Gold Dust and Sugar Lust
  4. Whitney of Whit's Wildnerness
  5. Kate of A Thought & A Half
  6. Daniela of Innocently Awkward
  7. Seren of Pepe Silvia
  8. Lydi of Lydi Out Loud
  9. Taylor of Taylor DuVall
  10. Kate of Hand of Kate
  11. Eryn & Larissa of Halfsies
HERE ARE YOUR QUESTIONS:

  1. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
  2. What is your favorite thing about your career?
  3. What motivates you to work hard?
  4. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
  5. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
  6. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
  7. How would your friends describe you?
  8. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
  9. What's the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
  10. What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
  11. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

For an explanation and rules on how the Liebster Blog Award works, check it out here!
"The most beautiful thing in the world is, of course, the world itself." - Wallace Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment