Stylish Bags for the Working Woman

Happy Monday! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend! As a young professional and as a young woman, sometimes it is hard not to get lost in the mix. This week I will be sharing what it takes to be a successful working woman with tips on work wear appropriate attire, how to be successful and much more.

Today I am starting off with bags that are perfect for the working woman. Not only do they work at the office, but they transition perfectly for after work affairs and the weekends. I recently came across both of these brands on Twitter and to say they are amazing is putting it nicely. Dagne Dover and Hayden-Harnett bags are already on my “Want It, Need It” list!





What is your favorite bag do you carry to work?


"No matter how you feel...Get up. Dress up. Show up. And never give up."

Kindly With K was not given products or compensation to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment