Friday Favorites

Happy Friday everyone! As much as I would like to say that I am looking forward to this weekend, I'm not. Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of the passing of my Grampi. He was one of the best men I knew and I know he is with me every single day. Remember to take the time to tell your loved ones how much they are loved because you never know how much time you will have left with them. I will be sharing more about my Grampi on Monday...stay tuned.



  1. Five Suggestions For Texting in Relationships. (typsywriter.com)
  2. Learning to Love Criticism. (nytimes.com)
  3. The 2-Minute Stretch All Desk Workers Should Do Before Bed. (huffingtonpost.com)
  4. Ownership. (thecollegeprepster.com)
  5. 20 Ways to Style the Classic White Button-Down. (theeverygirl.com)
Enjoy your weekend! XOXO


"Life goes by fast. Enjoy it. Calm down. It's all funny." - Joan Rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment