Candles, Candles, Candles

One of my favorite things to do after a long day is light a candle, sit in my cozy chair and just relax. Subtlety is the key to a great scented candle in my opinion, if it is too strong it overwhelms a space. Since I have quite sensitive eyes and I found that soy candles are the best way for my eyes not to burn every time I’m in the room. PaddyWax and Voluspa are my two favorite brands – they have every smell imaginable!

1 | 2 | 3 | 4
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Since it’s not quite fall weather in SoCal, I have to resort to lighting candles like “Autumn Harvest” and “Pumpkin Spice” to have the feeling of fall!

Do you light candles around your house? What are some of your favorite scents?


“A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.” – James Keller

Kindly With K was not given compensation or product to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment