Travel Dreams: Paris

You might remember I mentioned here that when my friend and I got settled into our jobs we were going to take a trip to Europe! Our plan is to spend a week in Paris and a week in London over our Christmas/New Year's break. And what better way to spend Christmas than by being in Paris. In my free time I have been pinning like crazy and have really been looking at places to stay, where to eat, etc. I have come up with a soft itinerary of how I would like to spend my week in Paris!

Day 1 | Arrive in Paris
STAY at Radisson Blu Hotel at Disneyland Paris

Day 2 | Disneyland Paris

Day 3 |
Morning: La Valle Village

Afternoon: Check in to Airbnb in Paris. (After looking at different rentals, this one is my favorite!)

Explore La Marais

Evening: Dinner Cruise on the Seine

Day 4 | Exploring Paris

Day 5 | Day Trip to Versaille

Day 6 | More Exploring

Day 7 | Depart for London

Have you ever been to Paris?? Send me your suggestions!
"Paris is always a good idea." - Audrey Hepburn

No comments:

Post a Comment