Tory Burch: The Paris Collection

You might remember that last week I blogged about my travel dreams to Paris - you can read that here! Well I got an email over the weekend and literally my jaw hit the floor. Tory Burch has come out with the most elegant, yet sophisticated limited edition collection inspired by her travels in Paris along with her new store, the Rue Saint-Honore Flagship!!


I am so in love with the collection I just had to share some of my favorite pieces with you!
 
Hurry fast before the collection sells out!! What is your favorite piece from Tory Burch's Paris Collection?!
"When unhappy, one doubts everything; when happy, one doubts nothing." - Joseph Roux

All images are from Tory Burch. Kindly With K was not given products or compensation to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment