Splurge vs. Save

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I'm so sorry I've been MIA this past week on the blog. I had to retake one of the CSET's for my teaching credential program yesterday, so for the past couple of weeks I've been hunkered down studying not thinking about anything other than Calculus! :) But don't worry, I'm back and I've got a great Splurge vs. Save for you today! I actually just saw these lovely Sole Society booties on Twitter today and I knew I had to share!

And in case you've been living under a rock, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is still going on and even though these are a splurge, they are on sale!!

Both of these options are perfect as you transition from summer to fall! Which will you do...splurge or save??
"Life is an adventure in forgiveness." - Norman Cousins

No comments:

Post a Comment