Adoration Studios | Custom Blog Design

You may or may not have noticed, but a few weeks ago Kindly With K got a major face lift. I wish I could take credit for the amazing design, but all the credit and accolades go to Lauryn from Adoration Studios. After connecting on Twitter, we struck up a conversation about how I wanted a new look for my blog and the rest is history!

Without further ado, let me introduce you to Adoration Studios!
Adoration Studios is web design business that wants people to walk out of their experience and say, "That was fast, easy, and fun!". They provide pre-made templates in their Etsy shop and also are available for custom blog design as well. What is so great about Adoration Studios? Not only are their prices affordable, but they really strive for people to be proud of their design and walk away being able to call their design their own! Adoration Studios always produces top quality templates that make your blog look professional, chic, and gorgeous all at the same time!

Take a look at some of their amazing pre-made templates available for purchase right here. And don't worry if you don't know how to install it yourself. For just a small extra fee, they will take care of all the behind the scenes work for you!

Those are just a taste of what they can create! Don't see anything you like in their shop, well they do custom designs as well. Lauryn really takes the time to get to know you and understand your vision so that she can truly make your vision into a reality with your blog. After all, it is your blog!

Now a little bit about Lauryn! She is from Toronto Canada and got married October 24th, 2014. She is currently a web design major at Brigham Young University - Idaho. Her web design interest started when she was about 10 after her dad stuck her with one of those instruction books and told her to make him a website. Working with design and computers runs in the family as her father is a computer programmer. Lauryn loves the front end design of things and just making things pretty! And she does a pretty darn good job at it!

Lauryn is AMAZING! From day one I felt like I was her number one concern and she was more than happy to accommodate everything that I was asking for. She tackled everything with enthusiasm, insight, and expertise. Her response time and follow up was immediate! It seemed as though Lauryn was responding to my numerous daily emails before I even hit send :) I could not be more happy with the way my site redesign turned out and that is all thanks to Lauryn and Adoration Studios! I could not have picked a better web designer!

If you are even thinking about doing a redesign or starting a blog, Adoration Studios should be your first stop! I highly recommend their services and Kindly With K definitely would not be where it's at today if it wasn't for them! Stay tuned next week for a more in depth look at Lauryn McBride when I spotlight her in my Career series!
"It's never what you say, but how you make it sound sincere." - Marya Mannes

No comments:

Post a Comment