Time to Meet the Family

It is that time on The Bachelor where we get to meet the crazy families. I have to admit that I didn't watch the full episode because I was in and out of the room helping my dad last night, so today's recap will be super short.

The night started off with Chris kicking Britt to the curb. I mean let's be honest...there was no way that a girl that slept with her makeup on was going to live in a small town and be a farmer's wife. It just took Prince Farming some time to figure that out...with a little help from Carley. Speaking of Carley, can she be my best friend? I love that girls honesty and the fact that she is not afraid to tell it like it is. Unfortunately she didn't receive a rose and couldn't bring Chris home to meet her family, but I'm calling for her to be the next Bachelorette! She would be hilarious!
via The Bachelor Facebook
So that left Becca, Whitney, Kaitlyn and Jade to take Chris home to meet their families. The only girl's hometown that I saw all of was Whitney's and let me tell you...I'm am 99% positive that she get's the final rose! Call me optimistic, but their connection is just too real and I could actually see her living on a farm.

In the end, Chris sent Jade home without a rose. Can't wait to see what happens on next week's episode!

Did you watch The Bachelor last night? Who do you think gets his final rose?
"Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount." - Clare Boothe Luce

No comments:

Post a Comment