The Bachelor Heads to Santa Fe

It's Bachelor Recap Tuesday!!! To be honest with you, I am completely over this season. The girls are just way too strange and Chris is just not interesting to watch. My recaps will be short and to the point because this season is really not even worth watching. So if you didn't watch last night's episode, here is the run down.
via The Bachelor Facebook Page
The ladies arrive in Santa Fe, New Mexico (sorry to burst your bubble Megan, but yes you're still in the USA and no you're not at the beach) and get ready for the week of dates. Carly gets the first one-on-one and to say it is the most awkward and inappropriate first date is putting it nicely. There are no words to describe what I had to watch, so if you want to see it you will have to watch it yourself. As awkward as it was, Carly gets the rose at the end of the night.

For the group date, the girls go whitewater rafting down the Rio Grande River. All is fine until the evening arrives and Jordan (already eliminated and a drunk) shows up and Chris lets her join the party. The girls get super pissed and Ashley I. begins her childish antics once again. Seriously why is she still there...if I have to hear that she is a virgin one more time I'm seriously going to boycott the show! Whitney though shows that she is a bigger person and really a nice girl and is rewarded by receiving the group date rose.
via The Bachelor Instagram
Britt gets the last one-on-one and is woken up by Chris early in the morning to go on a hot air balloon ride as the sun rises. It was a pretty uneventful date other than the fact that we learned that Britt doesn't shower on a regular basis and Chris closed the doors to his bedroom at the end of the date when they supposedly took a nap.
via The Bachelor Instagram
The crazy comes out in Kelsey and I don't really know what to say about her. I really liked her at the beginning and thought that she would be one of Chris' final girls, but now I am seriously starting to wonder. I hope she's not, but I think she may be lying about her husband dying. She says it's all about her "story".
via The Bachelor Twitter
Unfortunately this episode is to be continued because Chris didn't want to have a cocktail party and Kelsey had to be tended to by the paramedics. I am massively confused as to what is going on with this show, but for your sake I will keep watching!

What did you think about last night's episode?
"You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own." - Clarence Day

No comments:

Post a Comment