Currently Craving

I just so happened to pop on over to the Sole Society website this morning and they are killing it at the shoe game! I'm sure I've probably said this before, but I am totally shoe-obsessed!! There are way more pairs of shoes in my closet than I would like to admit and I am constantly on the hunt for my next new pair. I just had to share some of my faves from Sole Society...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

What are you currently craving??
"The present time has one advantage over every other - it is our own." - Charles Caleb Colton

2 comments:

  1. Love number 2 and 7. I need a new pair of flats and really I love any excuse for new shoes. Will definitely check out what Sole Society has to offer!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never need a reason for new shoes! :) Sole Society offers a great selection and variety of flats. Let me know if you decide to get a pair!! :) XO

      Delete