I'M BACK!!!

Wow!! Can't believe it's been almost a year since I've posted. It is absolutely crazy how life changes in unexpected ways and shows you what truly matters. Back in 2015, I wrote about what it meant to me to become a teacher and the reasons why I was going back to school...you can read that here. Looking back on that, all of my reasons still hold true and I could not be more happy with my decision to get back into teaching.

I don't quite know yet what this space is going to become, but I do know that it will evolve with me! I want to share my teaching tips to teacher fashion to everything in between. Becoming a teacher is probably the best thing that I have ever done and I'm excited to see how Kindly With K evolves!

Let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like me to share or if you just want to chat! Feel free to email me at kindlywithk@gmail.com or send me a message on social media @KindlyWithK!

I really am looking forward to being back!

"Lend yourself to others, but give yourself to yourself." - Michel de Montaigne



No comments:

Post a Comment