My Go To Teacher Bag

Happy Monday! I am back to teaching today as last week I finally had spring break! I wanted to share with you my go to teacher bag. Now I know what you're thinking, why do you need a bag for teaching? But let me tell you...I have so many papers and agendas that get hauled back and forth with me to school that I needed something to keep me organized.

My solution...DIAPER BAGS! I have found that diaper bags make the best teacher bags. They make for super easy organization and most of the time they are super durable. Now a little disclaimer, I started off the year with the Skip Hop Chelsea Downtown Satchel. However, around Thanksgiving I hurt my back pretty bad and was not able to carry the load on only one shoulder, so I've had to switch to diaper backpacks! And I'm so glad that I did.

My current bag is the Skip Hop Forma Backpack and it is the best purchase I've ever made. Not only is it a lightweight fabric, but it offers the convenience of being able to organize everything from my laptop to papers that need to be graded to my ridiculous amount of colored pens. Everything has a spot in this backpack!


I was just on Skip Hop's website recently and they have introduced two new backpacks that I cannot wait to get my hands on! Because who doesn't love a stylish, yet functional bag for work! :)





Do you have an unusual go to work bag? 


"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail." -  Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again

    ReplyDelete