New Year's Eve Style

New Year's Eve is tomorrow and that means that it's time to talk about what to wear! I am all for a nice dress to ring in the New Year and I found the perfect site to find one. River Island is one of the UK's most loved brands and I wish they would open a storefront here in the U.S., but until then we can shop online! They are your one stop shop for your New Year's Eve look. Here are some of my top picks for what to wear on NYE...
Light Blue Bead Embellished Maxi Dress
Black Lace Bodycon Bardot Dress
Green Jacquard Pattern Bodycon Midi Dress
Coral Pink Abstract Print Bardot Midi Dress
Black Sparkly Open Back Bodycon Dress
Cream Bouclé Swing Dress
Black Sparkly Sequin Bodycon Party Dress
Cream Boucle Swing Dress
Grey Fringed Swing Dress
What will you be rocking tomorrow night?!
"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow." - Helen Keller

1 comment:

  1. Love the fringe dress - it's so fun for New Year's! Honestly, I'll probably just be chilling with my family and wearing sweatpants, but a girl can dream (or live vicariously through all the fashion bloggers).

    Have a great day,
    Alison
    www.beautyandblazers.com

    ReplyDelete