I'm Back!! Life Lately...

Hi everyone! I can't believe it's been over a month since I have posted. To say my life has been crazy is the understatement of the year. Starting grad school and entering the teacher credential program has been the most stressful, yet most amazing experience. Unfortunately through all the craziness, Kindly With K got put on the back burner. But I am back!! Because truthfully I miss connecting with everyone and having a platform to share my thoughts and ideas. So while I can't promise that I will post everyday, I do promise that I will not be going months in between posts! Since that is out of the way, here's what I've been up to lately...

1. Started my teaching credential program at the University of California, Irvine and am currently splitting my time between classes at UCI and teaching at my placement site!
2. I am placed at the most wonderful high school where I am teaching Integrated Math II. It has been such a rewarding experience thus far and I could not be prouder of how great my students are doing.
3. When I'm not in class or teaching, you can usually find me doing homework, grading papers or sleeping!
4. AND the most important part of my life lately is my new puppy!!! Yes you read that right...I GOT A PUPPY! Introducing Miss Maisy Mae...
I am so excited to be back and I want to hear what everyone else has been up to! Leave me a comment or feel free to shoot me an email at kindlywithk{at}gmail.com! Can't wait to hear from everyone!
"If I am what I have and if I lose what I have who then am I?" - Erich Fromm

No comments:

Post a Comment