Hammock Pack - Your Doorstop Getaway

Happy Monday everyone!! I have been dying to share with you a great new subscription box that is perfect for the person that dreams of traveling, but can't always make it happen - which by the way is me at the moment!!

Hammock Pack is a monthly surprise pack filled with unique, hard-to-find items made by small businesses! Enjoy a selection of products that are local to each monthly destination. You won't find your run-of-the- mill souvenirs on these trips but instead beautiful, locally made goods. Geared toward women, each pack is filled with a mix of food, bath products, housewares, and accessories you’ll only find while visiting each city.

I was lucky enough to discover Philadelphia through a nicely curated selection of items sent directly to my door thanks to the amazing people at Hammock Pack!
The four items that were in the box were a perfect glimpse of what Philadelphia would have to offer if I was actually able to make it there. I really like the fact that Hammock Pack chooses unique items made by small businesses because that is how you really get a feel for a city when you're traveling, so for them to bring that to your doorstep is pretty amazing! #ShopSmall is the way to go!
One of the other cool things about Hammock Pack is that along with your goodies, you can go online and they have city guides to accompany each getaway! I have definitely added Philadelphia to my travel bucket list after reading Making History in Philadelphia: A Girl's Guide to the City.
My favorite product though has to be the Hand in Hand Rose Water Lip Balm! Not only does it make my lips feel and smell wonderful, but Hand in Hand donates one bar of soap and one month of clean water to a child in the developing world for every lip balm purchased.

If you're like me and don't have the ability to travel at your convenience, Hammock Pack is the way to go! For only $32 a month, you can have a getaway at your doorstop!! For more information, please visit HammockPack.com!
"Love is all, it gives all, and it takes all." - Soren Kierkegaard

Thank you Hammock Pack for inspiring this post. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment