Travel Dreams: New York City

Ever since I was younger, one of my dreams has always been to travel to "The Concrete Jungle" also known as New York City. My wanderlust to travel to New York has compelled me to do a bit of research and put together a travel guide of sights and scenes that I would like to see and do when I actually get the chance to make my dream come true and take a trip to New York City.

Here is how I would spend a trip in NYC!

STAY
Shot by Todd Eberle, courtesy of The Mark Hotel
DINE
EXPLORE


SHOP



There are so many wonderful and amazing things to see and do in NYC! If you live in NYC, I want to hear from you. What are some of the must-do's on a trip to the "Concrete Jungle"?
"Make your mark in New York and you are a made man." - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment