Just Checking In...

Hi! Hope you are all having a great Wednesday! I just wanted to drop everyone a quick note and apologize for the lack of posts last week and this week. Last Monday I was taken out by food poisoning. I won't go into details (because they aren't pretty!), but I was down for the whole week surviving on butter crackers and Gatorade. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again and slowly getting back into the groove of things which is always a good sign!

So the gist of this post it that I'm back and I have some great posts lined up for you in the coming weeks! Is there anything in particular that you would like to see featured on Kindly With K? Send me an email at kindlywithk@gmail.com!

Enjoy the rest of your week and I will talk to you soon! :)
"A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops." - Henry Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment