Brunch in the OC - Haute Cakes Caffe

Hope everyone is having a great start to their week! I wanted to share with you a great find of mine from the weekend. My good friend called on Saturday and told me to pick a place for brunch on Sunday. Now if you are from Southern California you know that the options for brunch are endless. I had always heard that Haute Cakes Caffe in Newport Beach had a great brunch, so I figured we could try it out.

Let me tell you...it was delicious. We arrived around 9:30am and were surprised to see that the line was quite long, but due to the amount of seating we decided to stick out the line. At Haute Cakes Caffe, you order first and then are given a number to take to your table. It is made very clear that you can't sit and reserve a table until you have ordered! After about a 20 minute wait, we both ordered the Bill's Breakfast (two scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, sourdough toast and fruit). I substituted the oven roasted potatoes for the toast and I'm so glad I did!
via Haute Cakes Caffe
The food was delectable and the service was incredible. One of the neat things about Haute Cakes is the ambiance as well. Most of the seating is outside, although they do have some seating indoors, and you don't feel overcrowded. I have been to way to many busy restaurants where you can fully hear the table next to your's conversation, which was NOT the case at Haute Cakes Caffe.

I definitely recommend if you are in the Newport Beach area to check out Haute Cakes Caffe. You won't be disappointed!

Haute Cakes Caffe is located at 1807 Westcliff Drive Newport Beach, CA 92660.
"The universe might not always play fair, but at least it's got a hell of a sense of humor." - Carrie Bradshaw

Kindly With K was not given compensation to publish this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment