5 Things I Can't Live Without


1. My Family :: Whether we want to admit it, our families our the backbones to our existence. Now that is not to say that my family is perfect, but I know that without a doubt they will always 110% stand behind me. Without my family, I would not be the person that I am today.

2. My Dog :: This may sound crazy, but I can't imagine not having my dog by my side. Lucy has been through thick and thin with me and she is always there for me to brighten my day. Unfortunately since Lucy is 12 1/2 years old and not doing very well, the reality is I don't know how many more days or months I have with her. Her love for me is unconditional as is my love for her.

3. My Cell Phone :: Yes I am that person who can't live without their cell phone. For me it is a way to always be connected.

4. A Good Pair of Shoes :: This may sound silly, but a good pair of shoes is a necessity. Shoes can make or break an outfit, so always having a good pair of shoes is crucial.

5. A Timeless Purse :: I have been known to change my purse daily, but I always try to stick with classic, timeless pieces. If I can buy a handbag and know that I can still use it in 10 years then that is a good purchase!

What are 5 things that you can't live without? I would love to hear your thoughts...feel free to email me at kindlywithk@gmail.com or tweet me @KindlyWithK!
"Your attitude determines your direction."

No comments:

Post a Comment